Protection of Personal Data Protection Law (PDPL)
Depending on business purposes, your personal data will be processed by being used, recorded, stored, updated, transferred and/or classified within the framework described below, in the capacity of Data Controller, under the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6986 (“PDPL”). In this context, under the Laws and Regulations, our company takes all technical and administrative measures by maintaining the optimum security level to prevent unlawful processing of your personal data to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life.
This text is of interest to all real persons whose personal data are processed by our Company, excluding our Company employees or employee candidates who have applied for a job.
The personal data processed in the capacity of data controller are given below, but not limited to the ones stated here;
Name, family name, address, phone number, e-mail address.
Purposes and legal reasons for processing personal data;
Your personal data shared by you will be processed to;
- Carry out necessary studies, including but not limited to the determination and implementation of our company’s commercial and business strategies, marketing activities, business development and planning activities, for the benefit of your and/or the institutions and organizations you represent about the products and services offered by our company,
- Execute the administrative operations for communication carried out by our company,
- Ensure the physical security and control of our company’s locations in use,
- Establishing business partner/customer/supplier (authorized or employees) relations,
- Ensure contractual requirements and financial reconciliation regarding products and services offered with our business partners, suppliers or other third parties,
- Execute our company’s human resources policies,
- Call our company’s offices or using the website,
- Process for the purpose of participating in training, seminars or organizations organized by our company.
Method of collection and storage of personal data;
Your personal data that you share with our company may be collected verbally, in written form or electronically, by automatic or non-automatic methods, through offices, websites, social media channels, mobile applications and similar means. Your personal data will be stored in electronic and/or physical media. Necessary business processes are designed and technical security infrastructure developments are implemented to prevent your personal data from being exposed to unauthorized access, manipulation, loss or damage in the environments where they are stored.
Your personal data will be processed by taking all necessary security measures, provided that it is not used outside of the purposes and scope notified to you, and will be stored and processed during the legal retention period or, if such a period is not foreseen, for the period required by the processing purpose. When this period expires, your personal data will be removed from our Company’s data streams by deletion, destruction or anonymization methods.
Your rights under the Article 11 of PDPL; by applying to our company you reserve the right to,
- Learn whether your personal data is processed or not,
- Request information if processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing and whether it is used in accordance with its purpose,
- Know the third parties to whom it has been transferred at home / abroad,
- Request correction if your personal data are incomplete / incorrectly processed,
- Request deletion/destruction within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the PDPL,
- Request notification of the transactions made pursuant to the above-mentioned articles to the third parties to whom it has been transferred,
- Object to the emergence of a result against your benefit due to the analysis exclusively by automated systems,
- Demand the compensation of the damage due to unlawful processing.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the PDP Law, you may submit your request regarding the execution of your above-mentioned rights to our Company in written form or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board.
In order to exercise your above-mentioned rights, you can personally deliver your petition with the necessary information identifying your identity, send it via a notary public or other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board, or send it to email@example.com with a secure electronic signature.